Windows browsers Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge use the
Clean/Delete Temporary Internet Files for Windows XP
The Temporary Internet Files can be cleaned and deleted in Windows XP by following these steps.
- Exit from the Internet Explorer and close all other Internet Explorer instances.
- Click to the
Startand then open
- In the Control Panel click to the
- In the Internet Options select
- In General Tab select
Delete Filesunder the
Temporary Internet Files.
- In the Delete Files dialog box check the
Delete all offline contentcheckbox.
- In order to delete temporary files click
Clean/Delete Temporary Internet Files for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
The Temporary Internet Files can be cleaned and deleted in Windows 7 and Windows Vista by following these steps.
- Click to
Start Menuand open
- In Control Panel select
Network and Internetand there click to the
- In the
Generaltab select the
Delete alland confirm it by click
Yesto the confirmation.
- As the last step click to the
Clean/Delete Temporary Internet Files for Windows 10
Recently Windows vanished the Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge is used as the default web browser. The temporary internet files can be deleted in Microsoft Edge easily via
Clear browsing data .
- Open the Microsoft Edge and navigate to the
edge://settings/privacyin the URL bar.
- In the
Clear browsing datapart click to the
Choose what to clear. But set the
All timein order to clear all contents. Alternatively select what content you want to clean like